TACTYC is an internationally acknowledged association with a worldwide membership. A wide range of Early Years professionals already benefit from membership of TACTYC. You can join TACTYC if you are concerned with the education and care of young children.
- Academics working in universities and colleges of higher and further education;
- Early Years researchers;
- Early Years teachers and practitioners from a wide range of early years settings;
- Early Years advisers and consultants;
- Professionals from Daycare, Health, Playwork and Social Services.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Four editions of the journal Early Years every year;
- Newsletters twice a year to keep you informed about TACTYC‘s activities and current events;
- The opportunity for commentary on up-to-date issues through the Reflections website papers;
- Reduced rates at National TACTYC Conferences;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting;
- The opportunity to link with other professionals working in the area of Early Childhood.
- The opportunity to really influence what happens in early years education and training.
Costs of membership of TACTYC
The annual membership fee is £45 full membership and £30 student/unwaged membership. Paying by Standing Order will save you a lot of hassle so print it off and send it to your bank today. Also, don’t forget to print off and send off your membership form to Jackie Eyles. Please also remember that, if you pay by standing order, you need to contact your bank and update the membership fee. This is VITAL if we are to continue the extensive work we already do on members behalf.
Membership Application Form
Please note that our data base is held by the Membership Secretary/Treasurer and your details are only held whilst you are a paid-up member of TACTYC. Should you decide not to renew your membership, your details will be deleted.