Who can join TACTYC?
TACTYC is an internationally acknowledged association with a worldwide membership. A wide range of Early Years professionals already benefit from membership of TACTYC. You can join TACTYC if you are concerned with the education and care of young children.
- Academics working in universities and colleges of higher and further education;
- Early Years researchers;
- Early Years teachers and practitioners from a wide range of early years settings;
- Early Years advisers and consultants;
- Professionals from Daycare, Health, Playwork and Social Services.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Four editions of the journal Early Years every year;
- Newsletters twice a year to keep you informed about TACTYC‘s activities and current events;
- The opportunity for commentary on up-to-date issues through the Reflections website papers;
- Reduced rates at National TACTYC Conferences;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting;
- The opportunity to link with other professionals working in the area of Early Childhood.
- The opportunity to really influence what happens in early years education and training.
New Covid 19 Temporary Membership Offer to support our EYE professionals
Membership of TACTYC and costs
The annual membership fee is: £45 full membership and £30 student/unwaged membership.
Click here to join TACTYC.
Please do contact TACTYC if you have any questions for membership information firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that our database is held by the Membership Secretary and your details are only held whilst you are a paid-up member of TACTYC. Should you decide not to renew your membership, your details will be deleted.