Who can join TACTYC?
TACTYC is an internationally acknowledged association with a worldwide membership. A wide range of Early Years professionals already benefit from membership of TACTYC. You can join TACTYC if you are concerned with the education and care of young children.
- Academics working in universities and colleges of higher and further education;
- Early Years researchers;
- Early Years teachers and practitioners from a wide range of early years settings;
- Early Years advisers and consultants;
- Professionals from Daycare, Health, Playwork and Social Services.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Four editions of the journal Early Years every year;
- Newsletters twice a year to keep you informed about TACTYC‘s activities and current events;
- The opportunity for commentary on up-to-date issues through the Reflections website papers;
- Reduced rates at National TACTYC Conferences;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting;
- The opportunity to link with other professionals working in the area of Early Childhood.
- The opportunity to really influence what happens in early years education and training.
Membership of TACTYC and costs
The annual membership fee is: £100 for institutional, £45 full membership and £30 student/unwaged membership.
Please do contact TACTYC if you have any questions for membership information [email protected]
Please note that our database is held by the Membership Secretary and your details are only held whilst you are a paid-up member of TACTYC. Should you decide not to renew your membership, your details will be deleted.