Who can join TACTYC?
TACTYC is an internationally acknowledged association with a worldwide membership. A wide range of Early Years professionals already benefit from membership of TACTYC. You can join TACTYC if you are concerned with the education and care of young children.
- Academics working in universities and colleges of higher and further education;
- Early Years researchers;
- Early Years teachers and practitioners from a wide range of early years settings;
- Early Years advisers and consultants;
- Professionals from Daycare, Health, Playwork and Social Services.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Four editions of the journal Early Years every year;
- Email updates to keep you informed about TACTYC‘s activities and current events;
- The opportunity to comment on up-to-date issues through the Reflections website papers;
- Reduced rates at national TACTYC Conferences;
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting;
- The opportunity to link with other professionals working in the area of Early Childhood;
- The opportunity to really influence what happens in early years education and training.
Costs of membership of TACTYC
The annual membership fee is
£45 full membership
£30 student/unwaged membership
£100 institutional membership
Submit your application